Genesis Air Services is a leading mechanical HVAC contractor, supporting building owners, builders and tenants. Initially (1996) our business serviced the domestic market however quickly went through a transition of growth to include commercial & industrial buildings and assets.
Specifically, we offer specialist services for:
- Mechanical Services
– Chilled water
– Packaged Direct Expansion air/water cooled, including VRF & VRV
– Central plant
- Mechanical Ventilation
– Stair pressurization
– Car park
– Smoke control
– Kitchen exhaust
- Maintenance compliance in line with AS3666 (Air Handling and Water Systems of buildings – Microbial Control) and AS1851 (Routine service of fire protection systems and equipment) and manufacturers recommendations.
- Fault diagnosis
- Engineering design and compliance- Specification development
– CAMEL heat load estimation
– Engineering solutions to non-performing HVAC
– Condition reports, identifying 10-year cost planning
- Energy Efficiency/optimization
Why use Genesis Air Services P/L
- Three (3) year maintenance contracts include a technical due diligence report of your HVAC system.
- Personal service is at the heart of our business.
- You leave everything to us. We talk to you or your representative and advise you about the right system, to meet your budget and specific requirement.
- We have a quality assurance system in place to ensure you are satisfied at every step of the process – design, installation, service, commissioning, warranty and maintenance. We use only the latest quality products.
- We are specialist in tailoring the HVAC works to your site requirements and advise of upcoming cost forecasting in advance for regularly maintained plant.
- You don’t have to wait months for air conditioning installations. You can have a ducted system cooling your premises soon after you approve our quote.
- In house HVAC engineering design.