Genesis Air Services P/L is a mechanical HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) contractor, supporting building owners, builders and tenants. Initially (1996) our business serviced the domestic market transition to include commercial class buildings.
Specifically, we offer mechanical HVAC services for:
- Air Conditioning
– Chilled water
– Packaged Direct Expansion air/water cooled, including VRF & VRV
– Central plant
- Mechanical Ventilation
– Stair pressurization
– Car park
– Smoke control
– Kitchen exhaust
- Maintenance compliance in line with AS3666 (Air Handling and Water Systems of buildings – Microbial Control) and AS1851 (Routine service of fire protection systems and equipment) and manufacturers recommendations.
- Fault diagnosis
- Engineering design and compliance- Specification development
– CAMEL heat load estimation
– Engineering solutions to non-performing HVAC
– Condition reports, identifying 10-year cost planning
- Energy Efficiency/optimization
Why use Genesis Air Services P/L
- Three (3) year maintenance contracts include a technical due diligence report of your HVAC system.
- Personal service is at the heart of our business.
- You leave everything to us. We talk to you or your representative and advise you about the right system, to meet your budget and specific requirement.
- We have a quality assurance system in place to ensure you are satisfied at every step of the process – design, installation, service, commissioning, warranty and maintenance. We use only the latest quality products.
- We specialise in tailoring the HVAC works to your site requirements and advise of upcoming cost forecasting in advance for regularly maintained plant.
- You don’t have to wait months for air conditioning installations. You can have a ducted system cooling your premises soon after you approve our quote.
- In house HVAC engineering design.