Scott Bryen, Procurement Manager / Engineering
Scott has been in the industry since 1980 developing his level of acumen. Scott commenced as a refrigeration mechanic during which time he completed night studies for an Associate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, later rewarding his thirst for knowledge with a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering.
HVAC expertise provided via hands on to consultant engineering design and includes:
- Consultant Engineering building services specializing HVAC design
- Energy efficiency experience developed via position as principle engineer for Australia with a leading ESM (Energy Saving Measures) company, with international exposure. Major clients being Qld Health, Energex, Australian Federal Government, Qld Health
- Project management client side and as a contractor with largest project works at the Tindal Air Force Base NT, during the late 1980s
- In charge of HVAC maintenance for QUT northern campuses during the 1990s
- Director/owner of HVAC contracting business up to $10M annual turnover
- Site experience contracting on projects such as Gold Coast International Hotel (5-star resort), Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre Stage 1, Myer Centre initial set up, quoting and estimating as a trainee engineer, etc
- Trained in a variety of HVAC fields such as WHSO, Drafting, Natural and LP gas licencing, Absorption chiller trained to “service man level (China).
Building class 1-9 exposure during his working career.